Human Resource Assistant
HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT - CAMPBELLSVILLE , KENTUCKY AREA
- Bachelor's degree in a related area (negotiable)
- Previous HR experience preferred (but not required)
- Interest in HR as a career path
- Prior recruiting and interviewing experience preferred
- Must pass background check and drug screen
The Human Resource Assistant is accountable for assisting the Human Resources Manager in servicing all of the employees. Responsible for the criminal background checks and verifications, drug screening when account required contractually and completing the recruitment process with appropriate document and EEO applicant tracking. Maintaining the HRMS database with accurate and up-to-date associate information. The Human Resources Assistant will further assist members of the entire Human Resources Team as required or assigned.
This position is a temp to hire position.
Requirements for Hire:
- Maintain HRMS database for specific Center of responsibility. Entering all new hire information into the system, maintaining HRMS with associate changes with life events, updates terminations, and account specifics per associate.
- Assist with EEO-1 report annually; maintains other records, reports, and logs pertaining to applicant flow procedures.
- Assist in exit interview process.
- Assist in organizational training and development efforts.
- Maintain Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database as needed.
- Participate in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Participate in benefits administration to include setting un eligible employees, claims resolution, change reporting, and audits invoices for payment.
- Maintain HR personnel files.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
For consideration, please click below "Apply Now" and select "Columbia" as your nearest location. You may also send a resume to Monica Shuffett at monica@qualitypersonnel.Net