HOPKINSVILLE, KY 42240
Are you an aluminum welder looking for a new career opportunity in Hopkinsville, KY?
If you want a new welding position with an established company, you need to Apply Online Today!
As an Aluminum Welder, You Will:
- Receive Starting Pay: $13 Hourly
- Work 2nd or 3rd Shift
This Temp-To-Hire opportunity could lead to long-term position with excellent benefits, pay and 401K.
Special Skills & Knowledge You Must Have:
- Technical abilities to troubleshoot and change settings.
- Ability to work independently - at times you will be the only person working at this operation per shift.
- Patience with foreign language accents - you will be working very closely with Japanese engineers.
Requirements for Aluminum Welders:
- Minimum 2 Years’ Experience
- High School Diploma
- Aluminum welding certificates
Physical Requirements for Aluminum Welders:
- Must be able to stand for 8-10 hours and wear all safety gear pertaining to your job duties
*Text QUALITYKY to 25000 to connect with a Quality Personnel Hiring Expert*
Please make sure you have a current phone number listed on your resume application!
Apply Online Today!
- Call (270) 886-2711.
- Visit 1209 Skyline Dr. Hopkinsville, KY 42240, in the Kroger Plaza.
- Equal Opportunity Employer.
Gina has been with Quality Personnel for 7 years and she loves her job! She received her CSP Certification in 2014 and graduated college with a degree in OST and a 3.9 GPA. She has 4 children and 3 grandchildren. She enjoys helping others, let Gina know how she can help with your career goals!