Assembly | Light Production
CAMPBELLSVILLE, KY 42718
We're excited to introduce a new 3rd Shift Opportunity in Campbellsville, KY!
If you are looking for a Light Industrial Production job - please apply today!
Let us know what shift you are available to work!
Apply today with Quality Personnel in Columbia for these immediate openings in Campbellsville, KY.
- Entry Level Positions Available
- 3 to 6 months manufacturing experience needed.
- Excellent opportunity to advance to Full Time employment.
Compensation and Benefits:
- 1st Shift: $9.50 / hr
- 2nd & 3rd Shift: $10.50 / hr
- 8 hours shifts plus overtime
- Possible raises after 30 days and 90 days
- Temp to Hire
- Insurance plans available (MEC and MVP)
Requirements For Light Industrial Production Jobs:
- Minimum 3-6 month continuous work history in manufacturing field.
- HS Diploma required or must be working toward GED completion.
- Minimum 18 years old.
- Must pass a drug screen and background check.
*Text QUALITYKY to 25000 to connect with a QP Hiring Expert*
Apply today by clicking the link below. Select *COLUMBIA* as your nearest location, then call 270-384-2866.
Ready to interview? Visit our New Office located at 222 Will Walker Lane, Columbia, KY 42728.
Walk-ins accepted Monday-Friday, 8 - 10:30 am or 1 - 2 pm, CST.
Monica Shuffett, CSP
Monica began her career with Quality Personnel in 1997 as the Columbia Division Manager. In 2006, she took on additional work responsibilities as Marketing Manager for all Quality Personnel locations. Monica holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Lindsey Wilson College, and she received her CSP (Certified Staffing Professional) certificate in February 2015. Her energy, creativity, and diligence over the years has been an integral part of Quality Personnel’s growth and outstanding reputation in the community.