Branch Manager / Sales Manager
FRANKLIN, KY 42134
Are you looking for an advanced management position? Are you eager to connect with new clients and makes sales calls? Apply Today for Branch Manager / Sales Manager in Franklin, KY!
A Selling Branch Manager is responsible for the management and growth of gross profit, client base and recruiting efforts. Also oversees office activities and associate management.
- Full Time Position - Monday - Friday
- Experience in Staffing, Human Resources and/or Sales a Plus!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Sales / Business Development:
- Develop, plan and manage a workable target list.
- Build relationships with prospects through: Research, Contact, Meetings, etc. Prepare, present, and revise proposals, agreements, etc.
- Target 50-60 Sales/Service calls per week. (Recommendation of 15 outside sales/service visits each week.)
- Strive to schedule a minimum of 5 set appointments each week.
- Attend networking opportunities.
Develop Relationships With Clients and Prospects:
- Maintain excellent client rapport (timely job order fulfillment, processing reports, on-site visits, etc.)
- Properly document client paperwork (Credit Applications, Staffing Agreements, Company Evaluations, COI s, etc.)
- Oversee forecasting and recruiting efforts
- Resolve client concerns
- Oversee and conduct needs analysis, account retention, account reactivation, and service of accounts in the office by communicating with the Office/Staffing Managers.
Recruit and Identify Quality Candidates for Client Job Orders:
- Conduct interviews, reference checks, drug test, skills evaluation, and training/orientation. Counsel, coach, discipline, and discharge employees as required
Requirements For Branch Manager / Sales Manager:
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
- Displays a professional image
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written professional etiquette)
- Excellent computer skills
- Responds well to pressure and maintains positive demeanor while working with associates, staff, and clients.
- Provide valid Driver s License and proof of insurance. Other duties as assigned
If this sounds like a great job for you, Apply Here! Click the link below or email your resume to connie@qualitypersonnel.Net
Equal Opportunity Employer!
Connie Harris, CSP
Connie began her career with Quality Personnel in 1986 as manager of the first Quality Personnel branch. Since being promoted to Vice President in 2000, she has helped guide Quality Personnel’s growth to six offices and over 30 million in annual sales. In 2014, with her knowledge and almost 30 years of experience in the staffing industry, Connie became President of Quality Personnel. Connie demonstrates a high degree of “customer first” concern and prides herself in the ability of her staff to place good people in the right jobs.