Controls Systems Tech
GLASGOW, KY 42141
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity that could lead to a Full-Time career?
Do you have a background in Maintenance and Controls? Apply today for Controls Systems Tech in Glasgow!
Key Duties: Responsible for operations of electronic, mechanical and pneumatic equipment, including systems maintenance and repair.
- 1st Shift (also provides support to other shifts as needed)
- Temp to Hire
- provides full PLC support: program, install and troubleshoot
- able to read and interpret drawing for equipment
- follows all safety procedures (Lockout/Tagout)
Requirements for Controls Systems Tech:
- Associate Degree in Maintenance & Controls or 5+ years' equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC/HMI, Fanuc Controls and Vision Systems
- Must pass drug screen and background check
Apply by clicking the link below! Visit our office at 1509 South Green St, Glasgow, KY 42141. Questions? Call or Text 270-651-7277 Quality Personnel Is An Equal Opportunity Employer!
Willa Vincent, CSP
Glasgow Division Manager
Willa began her career with Quality Personnel in 1993 as a Customer Service Representative. In August 2014, she was promoted to Glasgow Division Manager. Prior to Quality Personnel, Willa worked in many different management positions in the manufacturing sector. Her commitment and loyalty to her clients and employees make her a highly regarded person in the community and the staffing industry. Willa attended WKU. In February 2015, she received her CSP Certificate (Certified Staffing Professional). Contact your Hiring Expert today!