Cook | Dishwasher
HOPKINSVILLE, KY 42240
Do you have experience working in a kitchen facility? Now hiring Cooks and Dishwashers for local health care facility in Hopkinsville!
Apply today for these immediate openings! Full Time and Part Time positions available.
Temp-to-Hire: This is a State Job, if hired full time you will be eligible to receive great insurance!
Starting Pay Range:
- COOK: $9.60 AN HOUR
- DISHWASHER: $8.65 AN HOUR
- 1st Shift: 6:00AM - 1:30PM
- 2nd Shift: 11:30AM - 7:00PM
- Approximately 35 hours per week
- Rotate Weekends
Key Duties for Kitchen Worker:
- COOK: prepare food, lifting-bending-stooping
- DISHROOM: clean dishes, heavy lifting involved
Requirements for Kitchen Cook and Dishwasher:
- Minimum 1 year kitchen experience preferred
- Receive TB Skin Test
- Must be able to perform heavy lifting
- Pass drug screen
Does this job interest you? Apply online! Then contact your local Quality Personnel Office to schedule your interview!
Text QUALITYKY to 25000 to connect with a QP Hiring Rep!
- Call (270) 886-2711.
- Visit 1209 Skyline Dr. Hopkinsville, KY 42240, in the Kroger Plaza.
- Walk-ins Accepted Weekdays, No appointment needed! Monday - Friday, 8-10am and 1-3pm
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Hopkinsville Division Manager
Retha joined the Quality Personnel team in June 1997. After holding several different job positions within the office, she was promoted to Division Manager in February 2008. Her experience and outgoing personality make Retha well known to the Hopkinsville community and a valuable employee to Quality Personnel. Retha feels that her job is very rewarding because she not only helps people find good jobs to provide for their families, but her work is helping the community prosper. Let us know how we can help you!