Customer Service Rep | 1st Shift
JAMESTOWN, KY 42629
Do you have a desire to develop a long-term relationship with a trusted company? Apply Today for Customer Service Rep! Immediate CSR openings available in Columbia & Russell Springs, KY Area!
1st Shift: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm, No Weekends!
Key Duties for Customer Service Rep:
- Provide client with product service information
- Process confidential information
- Able to explain and discuss sensitive information
Ideal Candidate Attributes:
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Adaptive, Organized & Trustworthy
- Able to multi-task & manage time efficiently
- Maintains Good Attendance
Requirements for CSR:
- HS Diploma or GED
- Strong computer skills
- Must pass drug screen, background check, and credit check
- Excellent phone skills required
Apply today by clicking the link below! EOE
We've Moved! Visit our New Office located at 222 Will Walker Lane, Columbia, KY 42728!
Questions? Call 270-384-2866
Email resume to monica@qualitypersonnel.Net
Monica Shuffett, CSP
Monica began her career with Quality Personnel in 1997 as the Columbia Division Manager. In 2006, she took on additional work responsibilities as Marketing Manager for all Quality Personnel locations. Monica holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Lindsey Wilson College, and she received her CSP (Certified Staffing Professional) certificate in February 2015. Her energy, creativity, and diligence over the years has been an integral part of Quality Personnel’s growth and outstanding reputation in the community.