Manufacturing | Production | Warehouse
EDMONTON, KY 42129
Apply Today for Manufacturing, Assembly and Warehouse positions in Edmonton, KY! Candidates should have a strong work ethic, be able to perform the essential functions of the job and pass a drug screen and background check.
For more info, Text QUALITYKY to 25000.
Manufacturing / Production Requirements
- HS Diploma / GED required
- Must pass Vision Test, Dexterity Test and Aptitude Test
Warehouse / Stocker Requirements
- HS Diploma not required (Candidates w/o Diploma must pass Aptitude Test.)
Compensation and Benefits of the Manufacturing / Production Associate
- Starting Pay: $10 per hour, plus Shift Premiums.
- Double Time on Sundays!
- Automatic pay raises after 90 days, 6 months, 1 year and 2 years.
- New Hire - $100 Bonus for qualified employees.
- Now Offering $100 BONUS every month for perfect attendance.
- Climate Controlled Facility (70 to 72 degrees).
- Paid Holidays (attendance base).
- Gift Cards for Ideas to Improve the Work Area.
Click below to Apply Now! (Select *COLUMBIA* Branch Office.) Visit 222 Will Walker Lane, Columbia, KY. Call 270-384-2866. EOE
Monica Shuffett, CSP
Monica began her career with Quality Personnel in 1997 as the Columbia Division Manager. In 2006, she took on additional work responsibilities as Marketing Manager for all Quality Personnel locations. Monica holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Lindsey Wilson College, and she received her CSP (Certified Staffing Professional) certificate in February 2015. Her energy, creativity, and diligence over the years has been an integral part of Quality Personnel’s growth and outstanding reputation in the community.