Production | Assembly
Bowling Green, KY 42104
Are you looking for a top-notch industrial job? If you are serious about a long-term career and want to become a valuable asset to a local company in Bowling Green, KY - this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Now Hiring for Production and Assembly Workers in Bowling Green, KY - Apply Now!
This company is committed to its employees!
- To be eligible for consideration, you must have a background in industrial work.
- Only those with prior factory experience need apply.
As a Production / Assembly Worker, You Will:
- Work 2nd Shift from 2:20 PM to 10:50 PM
- Enjoy Weekends are off!
- Receive Weekly payroll
- Have Opportunity for Full Term Hire after 60 days
WHEN YOU BECOME A FULL TIME EMPLOYEE YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- 3 sick days per year (starting in 2020 due to waiting period)
- Paid holidays (around 10 days per year)
- Paid shutdown days (around 15 days per year)
- Health insurance, life insurance, short term disability insurance, 401(k)
- Performance bonuses and attendance bonuses
THESE ARE 2ND SHIFT OPENINGS BUT WILL BE TRAINED ON 1ST SHIFT.
Requirements for Production and Assembly Workers:
- Must have factory experience.
- High School Diploma / GED.
- Clean Drug Screen and Background Check.
- Steel Toe Shoes are required.
Does this sound like a great opportunity for you? Positions are limited Apply Now!
You may also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure you have a current phone number listed on your resume application!
Apply Today! Click the link below to apply online.
- Apply In-Person: Monday Friday, 8:30 - 10:30am or 1 - 3pm
- 1435 Campbell Lane, Bowling Green, KY 42104 (next to Aldi)
- Call (270) 782-2226
- Quality Personnel Is An Equal Opportunity Employer!