Production | Assembly
CAMPBELLSVILLE, KY 42718
Do you have manufacturing experience? Are you looking for work in the Campbellsville Area? This could be a great opportunity for you!
Quality Personnel in Columbia is hiring for open positions in Campbellsville, KY. Apply Now for these Light Industry Production and Assembly Jobs!
- Entry Level Positions Available
- 3 to 6 months manufacturing experience needed.
- Excellent opportunity to advance to Full Time employment.
Compensation and Benefits:
- 1st Shift: $9.50 / hr
- 2nd Shift: $10.50 / hr
- 12 Hours Shifts
- Temp to Hire.
- Insurance plans available (MEC and MVP)
Requirements For Production and Manufacturing Jobs:
- Minimum 3-6 month continuous work history in manufacturing field.
- HS Diploma required or must be working toward GED completion.
- Minimum 18 years old.
- Must pass a drug screen and background check.
*Text QUALITYKY to 25000 to connect with a QP Hiring Expert*
Apply today by clicking the link below. Select *COLUMBIA* as your nearest location, then call 270-384-2866.
Ready to interview? Visit our New Office located at 222 Will Walker Lane, Columbia, KY 42728.
Walk-ins accepted Monday-Friday, 8 - 10:30 am or 1 - 2 pm, CST.
Monica Shuffett, CSP
Monica began her career with Quality Personnel in 1997 as the Columbia Division Manager. In 2006, she took on additional work responsibilities as Marketing Manager for all Quality Personnel locations. Monica holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Lindsey Wilson College, and she received her CSP (Certified Staffing Professional) certificate in February 2015. Her energy, creativity, and diligence over the years has been an integral part of Quality Personnel’s growth and outstanding reputation in the community.