BURKESVILLE, KY 42717
Do you have experience providing Quality assistance in a manufacturing setting? You might be the perfect candidate for this new opening - Apply Today for Quality Technician in Burkesville, KY.
Pay is negotiable, based on experience!
SUMMARY: The primary responsibility of the Quality Technician will be to assist with IATF TS16949 requirements and to maintain internal auditing processes with supporting documentation.
REQUIREMENTS for Quality Tech:
- Good computer skills and math skills
- Working knowledge and experience with IATF TS16949, APQP and PPAP s requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills: team building and leadership characteristics.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- Minimum 2 year technical degree or equivalent experience required.
- 1 to 3 years Quality Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Trained in auditing to TS, ISO, or IATF standards
APPLY TODAY: Click Below "Apply Now" and Select *COLUMBIA* Branch Office.
Visit our New Office located at 222 Will Walker Lane, Columbia, KY 42728! Questions? Call 270-384-2866. We are happy to answer any questions you may have! Quality Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Monica Shuffett, CSP
Monica began her career with Quality Personnel in 1997 as the Columbia Division Manager. In 2006, she took on additional work responsibilities as Marketing Manager for all Quality Personnel locations. Monica holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Lindsey Wilson College, and she received her CSP (Certified Staffing Professional) certificate in February 2015. Her energy, creativity, and diligence over the years has been an integral part of Quality Personnel’s growth and outstanding reputation in the community.