Technical Support | Customer Service
GLASGOW, KY 42141
Do you have strong computer skills? Are you good at analyzing a situation and offering assistance? If you have a background in Customer Service and Technical Support, this could be a great opportunity for you! Apply Today!
Ideal Candidate Will Possess
- Great customer service skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Strong ability to multi-task
- General knowledge of Windows OS
Key Duties for Technical Support / CSR
- Assist customers over the telephone with Internet, email and other computer issues.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and attempt to repair Internet connections, video, and telephone lines.
- Coordinate with the customer and outside technicians to schedule appointments for repairs and service requests
- Process detailed records and reports
Requirements for Support Tech
- Must be computer literate, including automated records systems
- Familiar with various types of office equipment.
- Work irregular work shifts. Frequent change of schedule may be required.
Apply by clicking the link below! Visit our office at 1509 South Green St, Glasgow, KY. 42141. Questions? Call 270-651-7277. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Willa Vincent, CSP
Glasgow Division Manager
Willa began her career with Quality Personnel in 1993 as a Customer Service Representative. In August 2014, she was promoted to Glasgow Division Manager. Prior to Quality Personnel, Willa worked in many different management positions in the manufacturing sector. Her commitment and loyalty to her clients and employees make her a highly regarded person in the community and the staffing industry. Willa attended WKU. In February 2015, she received her CSP Certificate (Certified Staffing Professional). Contact your Hiring Expert today!